These terms and conditions set forth the compliance rules applicable to the registered facilities of this service with respect to the use of the G'Camp Reservation System provided by Glover Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as " the Company ".)
Article 1 (Definitions)
1. The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows
(1) "The Service" means the system that allows users to reserve available facilities by posting Registered Facility Information on the "G'Camp" web reservation site (hereinafter referred to as "G'Camp"), which is managed and operated by the Company and provided to registered facilities.
(2) "Registered Facility" means a facility that has agreed to these Terms and Conditions and has applied for registration to use either the Standard Plan or Premium Plan service in accordance with the method designated by the Company, and the Company has approved such application.
(3) "Registered Facility Information" means the name of the facility, telephone number, address, name of the applicant, relationship with the facility, e-mail address, and other information required at the time of application for a registered facility as designated by the Company.
(4) "Posted information" means the registered facility information posted on "G'Camp" by the registered facility.
(5) "Information posted on G'Camp" means information posted on "G'Camp" by registered facilities, such as images, PR information, detailed facility information, and replies to word-of-mouth messages.
2. Notification from the Company to a registered facility shall be sent or transmitted to the address, e-mail address, fax number, etc. provided to the Company. When we send or transmit the information by either of these methods, it shall be deemed that the registered facility has been notified by us.
Article 2 (Application for use of this service)
Registered facilities that apply for use of the Service shall understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions and the structure of the Service, and shall apply for the Service in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 3 (About the Service)
1.The registered facility shall agree in advance that the contents of the Service are determined at the discretion of the Company and may be changed or terminated upon prior notice to the registered facility.
2.The Company may stipulate special terms or special notes (hereinafter referred to as "Special Terms, etc.") separately from these Terms and Conditions, and the Special Terms, etc. shall constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and Special Terms, etc., the Special Terms, etc. shall take precedence.
3.The usage fee (rate) for each Service, the period of use, and the existence or non-existence of automatic renewal, as well as the procedure for such renewal, shall be as posted at the time of application for the Service or as described in the Special Terms and Conditions. Even in the case of automatic renewal, the service will not be automatically renewed if the Company expresses its intention to reject the renewal prior to the expiration of the subscription period.
Article 4 (Responsibilities and Division of Roles)
1.The Company shall provide inventory information to the User through the G'Camp reservation system, and when the User registers a reservation, the Company shall notify the registered facility of the contents of said registration.
2.Registered facilities shall procure, at their own responsibility and expense, the necessary hardware and network to use the G'Camp reservation system, as well as the environment and other facilities recommended by the Company.
3.Registered facilities shall provide facility services to reservation holders on their own responsibility, and the Company shall not be involved in any settlement of fees related to such services (except for facilities registered for Premium Plan use). The Company shall not be involved in any settlement of fees or any other related matters.
4.The facility registered for use guarantees that the facility services provided to the person making the reservation in accordance with the preceding paragraph are the same as the inventory information posted on the G'Camp reservation system at the time of the person's reservation. In the unlikely event that the registered facility is unable to provide the same facility services to the reservation holder as the inventory information, the registered facility shall, with the consent of the reservation holder, provide the reservation holder with facility services that we reasonably judge to be of the same or better quality as the inventory information, including the mediation of other accommodations, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "alternative services"). In the event that any difference between the fee for the alternative service arranged by the person making the reservation and the fee for the reserved service arises, the difference shall be borne by the registered facility concerned.
5.In the event that the alternative service is not provided in spite of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the registered facility shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the person making the reservation (including, but not limited to, the difference between the fee for the alternative service arranged by the person making the reservation and the fee for the reserved service, the costs incurred by the reservation holder in making his/her own arrangements for alternative services) to the person making the reservation. In such a case, the Company may cancel this contract and demand compensation for damages. However, this shall not apply when there is no reason attributable to the registered facility concerned for not being able to provide the alternative service.
Article 5 (Basic Compliance, etc. of Registered Facilities)
1.Registered facilities shall not treat reservation holders less favorably than other general customers of the registered facility, or otherwise act in a manner that undermines the credibility of the Company.
2.If a registered facility receives a complaint, etc. directly from a person who has made a reservation for the services provided by the facility, the registered facility shall respond to the complaint in good faith, report it to the Company, and endeavor to share information about the complaint, etc.. The same shall apply when the Company receives a report of complaints, etc. from a person who has made a reservation through the Company.
3.If a registered facility is unable to provide facility services due to non-fulfillment of its obligation to secure inventory, etc. as stipulated in Article 7, the registered facility shall, in accordance with the provisions of Paragraphs 4 and 5 of the preceding article, respond to the reservation holder in good faith and at its own responsibility and expense, and attempt to resolve disputes, etc. related to non-performance of said facility services. And the registered facility shall exempt complete responsibility of the Company from any and all disputes, etc. with the person who made the reservation. The provisions of this paragraph shall not preclude the Company from responding to the person making a reservation on behalf of the registered facility if the Company deems it necessary to do so. In the event that the Company responds on behalf of the registered facility, the Company may invoice the registered facility for the costs incurred for the response.
4.In the event of non-fulfillment of the obligation to secure inventory, etc. as stipulated in Article 7, the relevant registered facility shall notify us to that effect without delay.
5.In the event that a registered facility is unable to provide the facility services due to unavoidable circumstances such as natural disasters, it shall, at its own responsibility, immediately notify the person who made the reservation that the facility services cannot be provided, and then notify the Company to the same effect.
6.The registered facility shall register the registered facility information in the G'Camp reservation system promptly after the start of use of this service, and shall make it possible for users to register reservations.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
Registered facilities shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the Service, upon acknowledging that the Company has the authority to manage, operate, and edit the G'Camp reservation system. The Company shall make a reasonable judgment as to whether or not the registered facility's conduct falls under any of the following items, and the registered facility shall not make any objection to the Company's judgment.
(1) In the event that the registered facility notifies false information to the Company
(2) In the event that the registered facility violates laws and regulations
(3) Actions that lead to or may lead to crimes
(4) Acts that offend public order and morals
(5) Acts that may cause consumers to make erroneous judgments
(6) Acts that infringe or may infringe rights (including intellectual property rights), invade privacy, slander, or otherwise cause disadvantage to the Company, its contractors (including employees of contractors), other listed facilities, or third parties
(7) Actions that provide the same or similar services as those provided by the Company.
(8) Interfering with the operation or maintenance of the Company's service operations (including but not limited to this service)
(9) Falsifying information that may be used in connection with the Service.
(10) Transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(11) Leaking the specifications of the G'Camp reservation system to third parties such as our competitors.
(12) Registering inventory information that is not feasible, such as inventory information that has not been registered in the future.
(13) The act of registering refusing to allow a consumer to make a reservation, to stay at a hotel, or to use the services provided by a facility because of certain sensitive information, such as ideology, belief, religion, race, ethnicity, family origin, or legal domicile, which is prohibited in principle by JISQ15001
(14) Other prohibited acts as separately stipulated by the Company.
Article 7 (Obligation to Secure Inventory, etc.)
Registered facilities shall strictly manage the reservation status of the registered inventory information, and shall secure the site or other accommodation facilities included in the inventory information (hereinafter referred to as "inventory, etc.") for the reservation person at their own responsibility so that the reservation can be made through the G'Camp reservation system. (hereinafter such obligation is referred to as the "Obligation to Secure Inventory, etc.").
Article 8 (Notification of Reservation Requests and Cancellations)
1.When the Company receives a notice of reservation request, change, or cancellation (hereinafter referred to as "Reservation Information") from a reservation holder through the G'Camp reservation system, the Company shall send the Reservation Information to the listed facility through the G'Camp reservation system within 24 hours from the time of receipt. G'Camp shall notify the facility of the reservation information through the G'Camp reservation system within 24 hours of receipt of the reservation information. After such notice is received, the registered facility shall not be able to deny the validity of the request, change or cancellation of the reservation based on the Reservation Information, except as provided in this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions.
2.A contract for accommodation or a contract for the use of the services provided by the facility (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Usage Contract") shall be established between the registered facility and the person making the reservation when a "Reservation Number" is issued for the reservation made by the person making the reservation through the G'Camp Reservation System.
3.In order to supplement the notification of reservation information to the registered facilities through the G'Camp reservation system as stipulated in section 1, the Company may use e-mail or fax as requested. Regardless of whether or not the registered facilities receive e-mails or faxes, they must periodically access the G'Camp reservation system to check the availability of reservation information.
4.In the event that a registered facility notifies the registered facility directly of a change to a reservation without registering the change on the G'Camp reservation system, the registered facility shall be responsible for entering the change into the G'Camp reservation system and for notifying the Company of the change to the registered facility. In the event that a reservation has been changed, the user shall be responsible for entering the change into the G'Camp reservation system and notifying the Company of the change.
5. The registered facility shall also manage a ledger (i.e., a list of reservation holders and other documents and data containing information on users of the facility provision service) using pseudonyms in case the reserved person's name or other characters are in old or non-regular kanji that cannot be displayed on the accommodation reservation acceptance system.
Article 9 (Handling of No-call Cancellation and Cancellation of Contract by the Facility)
1.In the event that a person who has made a reservation does not show up on the scheduled date of use without prior notice and does not use the facility (hereinafter referred to as "no-call cancellation"), the Company shall take appropriate measures against such person in accordance with the Company's rules and regulations. (i.e., except for registered facilities using Standard Plan )
2.In the event that the Company reasonably judges, based on the reservation status of the person making the reservation(name of the person making the reservation, the time and manner of the reservation, and any other circumstances related to the reservation.), that the use of the services provided by the facility based on said reservation is low feasibility (for example, but not limited to, the same person making multiple reservations for the same accommodation on the same day, where the contact information for the reservation may be untrue.), the registered facility may cancel the contract with the person who made the reservation, with the prior consent of the Company. In this case, the registered facility shall immediately reflect the fact of such cancellation in the G'Camp reservation system and notify the Company to that effect. In this case, the registered facility shall settle any dispute between the person who made the reservation and the facility registered for use of the Standard Plan, and shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all liability arising out of such dispute.
3.The Company shall not be involved in any trouble with the person who made the reservation due to a no-contact cancellation, and shall not compensate the registered facility for any damages, etc. If the registered facility claims compensation for such damages from the person who made the reservation, it shall do so at its own expense and responsibility. (However, this does not apply to facilities registered for Premium Plan use.)
Article 10 (Service Usage Fees)
1.Facilities registered to use the Standard Plan shall pay the Company a monthly plan fee of 5,000 yen or an annual plan fee of 50,000 yen (from April to March of the following year) for the use of the G'Camp reservation system and the facility posting fee.
2.The facility registered to use the Premium Plan shall pay the G'Camp Reservation System usage fee of 7% (+3.5% credit card fee) of the usage fee (including consumption tax) indicated in the G'Camp Reservation System at the end of the day on which the facility or alternative service is used by the person making the reservation based on the Usage Agreement. In the event that the reservation is cancelled, the Company shall not be liable for the cancellation fee. However, this shall not apply in the event that the reservation is cancelled or in the event of no-contact cancellation.
Article 11 (Method of Settlement and Payment)
1.The Company shall notify the Facility registered to use the Premium Plan of the settlement of the Service Usage Fee by the 10th of the following month on the management screen of the Facility registered to use the Premium Plan and by e-mail in the form of a Web Settlement Statement based on the actual number of reservations made from the 1st to the last day of each month. The reimbursement amount will be transferred to the bank account registered by the Premium Plan facility by the end of the following month. (The transfer fee will be paid by the facility registered for Premium Plan usage.)
2.The Standard User shall pay the monthly subscription fee for the following month by the 20th of the previous month for monthly plans, or the annual subscription fee by the 20th of March of the same year for Annual Plan, by way of direct deposit from the bank account registered by the Standard User.
The Company shall bear the handling charges for account transfers. In the event that an account transfer cannot be made due to insufficient balance or other reasons, the Company may, on the next month's account transfer date, make an account transfer by combining the Service Usage, etc. for the current month with the accumulated unpaid amount. In the event of failure of account transfer, we may suspend use of the Service and account, delete inventory information, or terminate this Agreement in accordance with Article 14.3(4) of this Agreement.
Article 12 (Confidentiality)
1.The registered facility shall, without the prior consent of the Company, keep confidential the reservation information (including the reservation information after modification) and information disclosed by the Company regarding this Agreement with the indication that it is confidential (hereinafter referred to as "confidential information" together with the reservation information), and shall take reasonable measures for that purpose, and shall not disclose or divulge such information to any third party. The Company shall not disclose or divulge to any third party any information that has been disclosed to the Company to the extent that such information is confidential. However, the following information shall not fall under the category of "Confidential Information
(1) Information that is public knowledge at the time it is disclosed by the Company
(2) Information that becomes public knowledge through no fault of the registered user facility after being disclosed by the Company
(3) Information obtained legally from a third party without any obligation of confidentiality
(4) Information developed independently without using information disclosed by us.
2.Upon request from the Company, the registered facility will immediately return all confidential information to the Company or dispose of it in accordance with the Company's instructions in a manner that takes sufficient care to prevent confidentiality leaks. The same shall apply when the purpose of information disclosure ceases.
3.In the event that the Registered facility discovers that confidential information has been leaked or lost, the Registered User shall immediately notify the Company, and the Registered User shall discuss the measures to be taken thereafter.
Article 13 (Personal Information)
1.Personal information means any information disclosed by a reservation holder in connection with this service, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other information that can identify an individual.
2.Registered facilities shall handle personal information obtained through the Service in an appropriate manner and shall not conduct any of Items below
(1) Disclose or divulge to a third party
(2) Without the consent of the person whose personal information has been disclosed, copying, outputting to paper media, storing on USB, CD, or other storage media, or creating and sending direct mail, beyond the purpose of providing services provided by the facility based on the usage contract and improving said services. and the creation of records and materials using personal information.
(3) Destroying or falsifying personal information.
(4) Use of personal information beyond the scope of consent obtained from the person who made the reservation.
3.Registered facilities must take the best possible security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
4.Regardless of whether or not a registered facility falls under the category of business operator handling personal information under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the registered facility shall comply with the obligations as a business operator handling personal information stipulated in the said Act, as well as other related laws, regulations, and other rules. In the event that a registered facility violates the obligations set forth in this Article and causes damage to the Company or a third party, said registered user shall compensate the Company or third party for any and all damages (including reasonable legal fees and costs incurred by the Company to compensate the third party). The registered facility shall compensate the Company or the third party for any and all damages incurred.
5.The obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding personal information shall remain in effect for an indefinite period of time after termination of this Agreement.
Article 14 (Term of Contract, Termination, Compensation for Damages, etc.)
1.The term of validity of this Agreement shall be one 1 year from the date of execution of the Agreement. However, if neither the Company nor the Registered Facilities indicate otherwise at least one month prior to the expiration of the term of this Agreement, the term shall be extended for another one year under the same conditions, and the same shall apply thereafter.
2.Either party may terminate this Agreement during the term of this Agreement, for any reason, by giving written notice to the other party with a three (3) month advance notice period.
3.Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if any of the following events occurs with respect to a Registered facility, or any facility, individual, corporation, or organization associated with such Registered facility, the Company may immediately suspend the use of the Services and account by such Registered facility, delete inventory information, or terminate this Agreement.
(1) When an individual or organization of the Registered facility violates any provision of this Agreement and does not correct the violation despite our request for correction within a specified period of time, or when it is clear that the individual or organization is unable to correct the violation.
(2) When the Registered facility violates Article 6.
(3) When the reservation request, change, or cancellation is denied in violation of Article 8, Paragraph 1.
(4) When the Registered facility delays payment of the Service Charges.
(5) When the Registered facility has damaged the credit of the Company.
(6) When the Company receives a seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, disposition for tax delinquency, or files or receives a petition for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, special liquidation, or corporate reorganization.
(7) When a bill or check is dishonored or otherwise becomes insolvent.
(8) When all or a significant portion of the business is transferred to another party
(9) When there is a major change in the business environment due to a merger, demerger, etc.
(10) When there is a serious concern about the financial condition of the Registered facility.
(11) When a business is discontinued or goes into liquidation, when it has caused a disadvantage to the Company, or when it has committed an act that may cause a disadvantage to the Company
(12) When an act of verbal abuse or violence is committed against us or our subcontractors (including employees of subcontractors)
(13) When we reasonably judge that the relationship of trust between us has been or may be destroyed due to a trouble or dispute with us.
(14) When the Company determines that there is a violation of the Company's participation criteria
(15) When we reasonably judge that the use of this service by the facility registered for use may affect the credibility of this service due to complaints from reservation holders, etc. or problems related to the service provided by the facility registered for use (including, but not limited to, those caused by the facility registered for use's failure to fulfill its obligation to ensure inventory, etc. for reasons attributable to the facility).
(16) When there has been no use of the Service by the Standard Plan User Registration Facility for a certain period of time.
4.Registered Facilities agree that the Company may disclose to reservation holders and users the basis for the Company's judgment that there is a possibility of affecting the creditworthiness of the G'Camp reservation system based on the provisions of Item 16 above, and shall not make any objection to such disclosure.
5.If, as of the date of termination of this Agreement, there exists a contract of use between a facility registered for use and a user for which the facility provision service has not yet been provided, the facility shall provide such facility provision service at its own responsibility.
6.Regardless of the cause of termination of this Agreement, registered facilities cannot use their IDs after the termination date of this Agreement, and must delete their inventory information by the termination date of this Agreement. If a Standard Plan facility does not delete its inventory information by itself, the Company may delete the inventory information at any time.
7.In addition to the provisions of this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, if a registered facility violates any law or regulation, or any provision of this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions, the Company may terminate this Agreement due to such violation, and the Company will demand compensation from the registered facility for any damages (including damages for delay) suffered by the Company as a result of such violation.
8.If the Registered User still owes any debt to the Company after the termination or cancellation of this Agreement, the Registered User shall promptly pay such debt in accordance with the Company's demand.
Article 15 (License)
1.All copyrights and other intellectual property rights (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) related to the G'Camp Reservation System and the Service shall belong to the Company. However, the Company does not guarantee that the G'Camp Reservation System or its use will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
2.The Company may, at its discretion, freely change the specifications of the G'Camp Reservation System and upgrade its version.
3.Registered facilities shall not alter, modify, or reproduce the G'Camp Reservation System or any files or materials related thereto.
Article 16 (Licensing of use to promote the use of the listed facilities)
1.During the term of this Agreement, the Registered Facilities grant us permission in advance to use information regarding the Registered Facilities in the following media (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Guidebooks, etc.") for the purpose of promoting the use of the Registered Facilities and diversifying the provision of information, etc. the Registered Facilities also grant us permission in advance for our affiliated companies (including business partners, etc., regardless of capital relationship) to use the facilities registered for use.
(1) Campground-related guidebooks (not limited to those published or produced by the Company)
(2) Information service through various websites on the Internet
(3) Information service via cell phone
(4) Multichannel digital broadcasting services (including but not limited to BS and CS)
(5) Campground-related pamphlets (not limited to those published or produced by the Company)
(6) Other media similar to the above
2.The permission to use information on registered facilities as stipulated in the preceding paragraph does not mean that the Company is obligated to publish all facility information in guidebooks and other publications.
3.In the event that the Company uses information regarding a registered facility in a campsite-related guidebook or campsite-related pamphlet based on the license granted to the registered facility in Paragraph 1, MFG shall notify the registered facility in advance of the use of such information.
4.In the event that the Company create a guidebook, etc. based on the permission for use of a registered facility as stipulated in Paragraph 1, if the guidebook, etc. is created in a manner that is highly likely to be mistaken for creation by the registered facility, the Company shall notify the registered facility in advance and obtain its consent, with approximately 2 weeks prior notice as one standard.
Article 17 (Outsourcing)
1.The Company may outsource all or part of its operations to a third party at its own responsibility.
2.In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall require the third party to manage customer information and otherwise comply with the Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, and shall be liable for any acts of the third party.
Article 18 (Disclaimer of Liability, etc. by the Company)
1.The facility use contract concluded through the use of the G'Camp reservation system is concluded directly between the facility registered for use and the person who made the reservation, and all decisions regarding the provision of facility services shall be made between the facility registered for use and the person who made the reservation. The registered facility shall be responsible for any and all liability to the person who made the reservation and any other third parties involved.
2.The Company shall not be liable for deletion of facility information, delays in provision, erroneous transmissions, loss of business opportunities, etc. due to natural disasters or other force majeure, line or equipment failures, or suspension of this system and the registered facilities shall not claim a refund of the Service usage fees or compensation for damages from the Company due to these circumstances. The registered user shall not make any claim against the Company for refund of the Service usage fee or compensation for damages, etc. due to these circumstances.
3.The Company shall not make any guarantees to the registered facilities for sending customers or making reservations.
4.The Company shall not be obligated to compensate the registered facilities for any damages incurred in connection with the Service, except in cases where there are obvious reasons attributable to The Company.
Article 19 (Procedures for Modification and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
2. When a Standard Plan User Registered Facility uses the Service after the effective date of the modification of the Terms and Conditions set forth in the preceding paragraph (including the case where the User logs in using the ID and password issued by the Company), the Facility shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms and Conditions.
(2) Method of dissemination: Any of the following methods
(i) Posting on the website (management screen) managed by the Company
(ii) By sending the notice to the e-mail address provided by the registered Standard Plan user.
Article 20 (Exclusive Jurisdiction)
The Osaka District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a lawsuit becomes necessary between the Company and a Standard or Premium Plan Subscriber.
Article 21 (Consultation)
In the event that any matter is not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions or any question arises concerning any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the Company and the Standard or Premium Plan User Registration Facility shall consult with each other in good faith to resolve the matter.