Glover Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as " the Company " (or "We ")) complies with internal rules that stipulate the appropriate collection, use, and provision of personal information in consideration of the nature and scale of its business.
We will take precautionary measures against unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information, and will promptly implement corrective measures in the unlikely event of such an occurrence.
We will comply with laws, regulations, and other norms related to personal information.
We will continuously improve our personal information management system.
Purpose of Use of Customer Information
We will specify the purpose of use as much as possible, and use personal information within the scope of the following purposes, except in cases where we have obtained the prior consent of the individual concerned or where exceptions are permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
1. to confirm the identity of the customer
2. to provide various our services to customers
3. to contact the facility that the customer has applied to use with the customer's application information
4. to respond to inquiries from customers
5. to provide information on our various services and service-related information
6. to notify customers of changes in the Company's terms and conditions, etc., and to make other necessary communications with customers
7. to enhance the content of services provided by the Company
8. To monitor, analyze, and take countermeasures against fraudulent activities and to maintain a safe and secure environment for our customers.
9. to promote the use of our services, such as the preparation of statistical data (limited to cases in which personal information is processed into a format that does not allow individuals to be identified)
In the event that it becomes necessary to use personal information for purposes other than those listed above, the Company shall obtain the consent of the individual to such use, except in cases where the consent of the individual has been obtained in advance or where exceptions are permitted under the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" or other laws and regulations.
In addition, there are cases in which In such cases, the Company will manage the information appropriately in accordance with the law and the standards established by the Company.
Voluntary nature of customer information
Whether or not you provide us with your personal information is at your own discretion.
However, if you do not provide us with the required items, we may not be able to respond appropriately.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide collected personal information to any third party (inside or outside of Japan), except in the following cases. 1.
1. when we outsource a part of our business to a subcontractor and entrust personal information to said subcontractor to the extent necessary, with the consent of the person concerned
When necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
When disclosure or provision of personal information is required by other laws and regulations.
Disclosure, correction, or discontinuance of use of registered information
We will disclose personal information to the person to the extent that it does not interfere with the proper execution of our business, upon the request of the person in question. In such cases, we will confirm the identity of the individual by a method prescribed by us.
If there are any inaccuracies in the personal information disclosed to the person, we will immediately correct them. If the person requests that we stop using his/her personal information, we will stop using it immediately.
Security of the Website, etc.
Although we take every precaution to manage personal information, due to the nature of the Internet and e-mail, we cannot guarantee the complete confidentiality of personal information. Please keep this in mind when using our website and e-mail.
Handling of Personal Information for Each Product and Service
In some cases, we may have separate rules regarding the handling of personal information, such as the purpose of use, provision to third parties, security, and contact information, for each product or service on our website, in e-mails, and in other various notices regarding each product or service. In such cases, if there are any provisions that differ from the "Handling of Personal Information" or any special provisions, the handling of personal information stipulated for each product, service, etc. shall take precedence over such provisions.
The "Handling of Personal Information" is subject to change without notice due to revisions of related laws and regulations, changes in our policies, etc.
For inquiries regarding the "Handling of Personal Information," please contact
Glover Japan Co.
*During Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays, we will respond on the next business day or later.